Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011

What a year 2010 was, graduation, setting up a new company, meeting loads of new people, new projects and experiencing new counrties. 2010 definitly finished with a bang! 2011 has just been getting even better, the projects, the people and personal development.

I have been getting out into nature away from the desk, the digital world and experiencing the natural world through a camera lens. So as well as all the commercial work, I have been working on my own mini projects with the opposite subject. (As you can see in my 2 previous posts.)

It was the pure white snow that fell last year, just before Christmas, that inspired me to go outside and get camera happy. Also my new home which is surrounded by animals, open land, lakes and woods was an extreme incentive to go explore. So the next few posts will be completly different from my usual work but I hope you enjoy it and go outside to explore also.

No comments:

Post a Comment